You must live in Northern Ohio to play in the Northern Ohio PGA Junior Championship Qualifiers and be between the ages of 11-18.
Juniors will play in the age division they will be during their respective Junior PGA Championship.
The NOPGA Junior PGA Section Championship consists of a series of events prior to the Section Championship for boys and girls 11-13, 14-15, and 16-18 (Players who are 19 years old are not eligible to advance to the Junior Sectional Championship, but are still able to play in the events prior to accumulate Player of the Year points for the NOPGA Tour Championship.)
The NOPGA Junior Section Championship will be held at Oberlin Golf Club on June 12-13, 2023.
**All events, including the Section Championship, build points towards the Tour Championship at the end of the season**
The top 2 girls and top 2 boys in the 11-18 age division will have partial expenses paid to go to the 2023 National Junior PGA Championship.
- Section Staff may invoke a local rule to permit preferred lies in extreme weather conditions and will have the right to cancel said event due to extreme weather.
- Range finders are permitted by the Northern Ohio PGA as long as they do not measure elevation.
- Membership may be suspended or cancelled for willful disregard of the Rules of Golf, proper Golf Etiquette, or for dishonesty, unsportsmanlike conduct, for not turning in a scorecard or unbecoming conduct of player or guardian.
- The Northern Ohio PGA only uses online registration through the NOPGA Junior Tour Bluegolf Software
- Juniors who wish to participate in the Section Championship must meet all eligibility requirements in order to receive an invitation.
- The Championship is for Ohio Residents only.
- After you have joined the Northern Ohio PGA Junior Golf Tour with your American Express, Master Card, or Visa, you can then register with your assigned ID number. Membership cost is $110.00.
- Any questions can be emailed to the Director of Competitions, Matt Rutland at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Junior Golf Coordinator, Haleigh Gray at email@example.com.
*Doubled for Section and Tour Championship*