2018 Kenny Novak Tour Championship Results
2018 Schedule and Results
The Northern Ohio PGA Junior Series (Kenny Novak Tour Championship) is a group of tournaments for boys and girls ages 11-19. The tournaments are held at various Northern Ohio sites. These events are designed to offer juniors of all skill levels the opportunity to compete and enjoy learning how to handle the competition of tournament play. Player of the Year point list will determine qualifiers in each age group to play in the Junior Section Championship at Shady Hollow and the Tour Championship at Club Walden. Junior will automatically qualify if they are the winner of one of the events leading up to the championships. Junior must be able to average 125 or below to play at the championship. Double points will be issued at the Junior Section Championship at Shady Hollow and the Tour Championship at Club Walden.
- The cost of membership is $97.00 Annually.
- If you are 11-12 years of age –you must have a resume or letter of recommendation from instructor and ability to play 18 holes in recommended Pace of Play time.
- Registration for all NOPGA junior events must be made on-line by the deadline date. Please check your calendar before your sign up for any Northern Ohio PGA Junior Golf Event as there are no refunds after the deadline date and a $5.00 cancellation fee before the deadline.
- All participants will qualify in age division they will be on August 3.
- Tournaments are scratch and stroke play. Summer rules will be in effect for all tournaments.
- Host professional may invoke a local rule to permit preferred lies in extreme weather conditions and will have the right to cancel said event due to extreme weather. No dollar refunds will be issued.
- Caddies are not allowed for 18 hole players of competition.
- All spectators must remain on the cart path or 25 yards away from group they are following; and may not communicate with players.
- Membership may be suspended or cancelled for willful disregard of the Rules of Golf, proper Golf Etiquette, not turning in a scorecard or for dishonest, unsportsmanlike or unbecoming conduct of player or guardian.
- Range finders are permitted by the Northern Ohio PGA as long as they do not measure elevation.
- Please keep your e-mail address up to date to receive tee times, tournament changes and championship invitations from the BlueGolf Registration System.
- Any questions please e-mail us at [email protected]. Please do not call the NOPGA office.
Junior Golf Scoreboard Ranking Tournaments
With the junior golf world becoming so competitive, juniors are looking for a way to compete at the national level. The Northern Ohio PGA Junior Tours are now giving you that opportunity, and you do not have to drive across the country to do so. The Northern Ohio PGA will once again be combining single day events into 36 hole contests, making the contest eligible for Junior Golf Scoreboard Rankings. There will be nine Northern Ohio PGA Junior Tour 36 hole series events at no additional charge.The events will still be ten 18 hole contest, but those who sign up for the correct combination(s) of two 18 hole events listed below, will have their scores entered into the 36 hole contest for Junior Golf Scoreboard Rankings.
- Youngstown Regional
- May 11 – Trumbull CC- Warren, OH
- June 8– Mill Creek GC- Boardman, OH
- South Regional
- May 18– Wooster CC- Wooster, OH
- May 25 – Riceland GC – Orrville, OH
- Summit County Regional
- June 24 – Turkeyfoot GC – Akron, OH
- June 25 – Ellsworth Meadows GC- Hudson, OH
- East/West Regional
- June 6 – Avon Oaks CC – Avon, OH
- June 13 – Pine Lakes GC – Hubbard, OH
- Canton Regional
- July 21 – RainTree CC – Uniontown, OH
- July 28 – Tannenhauf GC- Alliance, OH
- Portage County Regional
- June 3– Lake Forest CC – Hudson, OH
- June 11 & 12– Windmill GC- Ravenna, OH
- NOPGA Junior Sectional Championship
- June 17&18 – Shady Hollow CC- Massillon, OH
- Akron Regional
- June 20– Silver Lake CC – Silver Lake, OH
- July 12– Fox Den GC- Stow, OH
- Medina Regional
- June 26 –Barberton Brookside CC - Barberton, OH
- July 5 – Rawiga CC- Seville, OH
- West Regional
- July 8– Pine Hills GC- Hinckley, OH
- July 10– Chippewa GC – Doylestown, OH
- NOPGA Tour Championship
- July 24&25– Club Walden- Aurora, OH
2019 NOPGA Junior Tour TENTATIVE Schedule
Please note that the time listed is for the first tee time of the event beginning with the oldest age group.