2018 Future Tour Championship Results
The Futures Tour players in 2019 will be awarded points for their placement in each Futures Tour qualifier; and invitations for the Kenny Novak Championship at Club Walden will be determined by points.
Also, the highest point winner in each age division (Player of the Year) will be awarded a trophy and gift at the Professional Golfers Association Fall meeting. Player of the Year Points will determine who qualifies for the Championship at Walden. Players will receive points based upon their finish(see point chart).
Membership for the Pups Futures Tour will be only $45 for the entire season.
Example of age groups for the Northern Ohio PGA PUPS Futures Tour/Kenny Novak Tour Championship in 2019 are as follows (Ages are based on championship date):
BOYS AND GIRLS AGE DIVISIONS:
8-11 Years of Age – nine holes with caddy
12-15 Years of Age – nine holes with caddy
11-12 Years of Age – If player 11-12 and wants to play 18 holes, you will have to submit a playing resume or letter of recommendation from instructor and ability to play 18 holes in recommended Pace of Play time.
Please keep in mind that if a player wishes to move to the 18 hole program during the season, they are allowed to do so. Unfortunately, if the player changes tours, the points previously earned will not transfer.
The Northern Ohio PGA is excited to continue the Partner Program. This program is for all adults wanting to walk with their children and be their caddy. The caddy must be an adult or older sibling with a drivers license. Although you may have more than one caddy per family, only one caddy per family is permitted to caddy at a time. All caddies in a family must read and know the caddy guidelines before they can wear the caddy uniform. Please visit the Junior Forms area to read the Caddy Information & Rules Packet.
The object of this membership is to give juniors a comfort zone and enjoy the game of golf at the beginning stages of their golf career with parental support. Parents who are not caddying will still be able to walk on the golf course but must remain ½ hole away from their junior and cannot assist their juniors.
2019 9-Hole Schedule
Please Read The Following Rules and check your calendar before you register for any Northern Ohio PGA Junior Golf event. There are NO refunds after the deadline date and a $5.00 cancellation fee before the deadline date.
9 HOLE TOUR RULES & GUIDELINES
- Age divisions: Boys & Girls 8-11, 12-15
- Spectators: The host site may have special regulations; however, in general when spectators are permitted, follow these guidelines. Please call site for club policy.
- Spectators should stay on the cart path at least 1/2 hole away from player unless they have joined the Partner Caddy Program.
- Membership may be suspended or cancelled for willful disregard of the Rules of Golf, proper Golf Etiquette, or for dishonest, unsportsmanlike or unbecoming conduct of player or guardian.
- Qualifying for 9 Hole Championship: The Pups Futures tour players in 2018 will be awarded points for their placement in each Pups Futures Tour qualifier and invitations for the Kenny Novak Championship at Club Walden will be determined by the Player of the Year Point List. The highest point winner in each age division (Player of the Year) will be awarded a trophy and gift at the Professional Golfers Association Fall meeting. (Scores must be 60 or less for 9 holes to be invited to the Kenny Novak Championship and to be invited to the Professional Golfers Association Fall Meeting Presentation).
- Prizes: A first, second and third place prize will be awarded in each age division in the qualfiers.
- Tie Breaking:
- For prizes: Ties will be broken by scorecard playoff according to USGA Rules in each qualifiers for pins.
- For the Tour Championship there will be a physical playoff for first place and scorecard playoff for 2nd and 3rd place ties.
- Tee Times: The BlueGolf system will e-mail tee times to all that are registered. Please keep your e-mail address up to date.
- 9 Hole Players Tournament Rule:
- All regular tour events are 9 holes
- Walking only. Players may pull a cart or carry their clubs. For physical handicap situations call the Northern Ohio PGA.
- Other course rules determined by host site.
- There are no refunds after the deadline. Please check your schedule before you register for any event.
Be sure to sign up before the deadline date. Host professional may invoke a local rule to permit preferred lies in extreme weather conditions and will have the right to cancel said event due to extreme weather.
Have a questions? Please e-mail [email protected]. Do not call the NOPGA office.