Entries are now being taken for the Northern Ohio PGA Professional Championship. You must register with National PGA by July 8 at 5:00 pm. The entry fee is $190.00.
The Northern Ohio PGA Professional Championship will be contested on August 25-27 at Beechmont Country Club.
1. Visit www.pgalinks.com to register online.
2. Call 1-800-474-2776 to register via telephone.
If you enter by telephone, please ask for a confirmation number or if you enter online, please print your confirmation. An email confirmation will be sent to you at the e-mail address you have in your membership file.
American Express, MasterCard, or Visa will be accepted for payment. Please be prepared to provide the following information when you enter:
1. Your PGA membership number.
2. Your name, city and state (as you wish it to appear on the starting times, scoreboard, etc.).
3. Corporation information (if applicable). If prize money is to be paid to a corporation, you must provide the corporation’s name and its federal identification number.
4. Number of combined Adams Golf Pro Tours, Asian Tour, Australia/New Zealand Tour, Champions Tour, Dakotas Tour, eGolf Professional Tours, European Challenge Tour, European Senior Tour, European Tour, All-American Gateway Tours, NGA Pro Golf Tours, JPGA Senior Tour, JPGA Tour, Ladies European Tour (LET), LPGA Futures Tour (Symetra Tour), LPGA Tour, LPGT, PGA Tour, PGA Tour Canada, PGA Tour LatinoAmerica, The Safari Tour, The Sunshine Tour, and web.com Tour Tournaments between July 6, 2013 and July 7, 2014. The U.S. Open, U.S. Senior Open, PGA Championship and Senior PGA Championship are not included in the 10-Tournament count.